The past year and a bit has shaken me to the core, made me realise that no matter how much you truly think you know someone you never really do and that no matter how hard things are that your inner being is saying you need to do, you should listen. Because otherwise you could keep yourself unhappy for a long period because of some hard changes. Here is 10 things I have learnt in this time.
- A Man should NEVER hit a Woman. If he has never done it before and you don’t think he will do it again it doesn’t matter, something changed in him that day. It is true, if he truly loved you he would never have been able to hit you. If you stay you are allowing yourself to be with someone who doesn’t love you. Literally no one human on this entire earth wants the feeling of trying to make someone love you. It hurts and it will absolutely Kill your self esteem. You deserve more.
- Being the best parent you can be for your child is key. Being present in the moment with them means so much more than you looking at your mobile phone.
- It doesn’t matter how friendly someone is outside of their house, you never truly know what they are doing indoors. It is better to be kind but to keep to yourself.
- In your times of Need, the services who are meant to help you, will likely not, and you need to be in control of that. One door closes, then you keep moving and open another one, eventually the universe will allow everything to work out.
- Your children may be your biggest source of love, but one day they will get older and find people who love them. Make sure the person you are in a relationship with, that you both enjoy each others’ company. Spending time together with someone who loves and appreciates you is everything! And you should always be grateful for loving parents!
- You can probably give away or throw away 3/4 of what you own and still be happy, in fact happier with what you own.
- Hating your body is pointless. Where you live is just a shell, it is your body that you take everywhere with you. If you can’t love yourself then how can you give out love to others? You cannot share what you do not have.
- The things you tell yourself, the things you write or type regardless of how good or bad they are, are likely to eventually manifest if you believe them enough. Focus on the good in life. One of the main things that has kept me going is Tony Robbins 10% of being sad about a problem and 90% in fixing it.
- The weeds in your garden don’t go until you pull them out of the ground or take some action to remove them. Wishful thinking is not all that needs to be, Action needs to take place to in order to succeed.
- Do not make unworthy people your priority, you will regret it. Being someone’s ‘half’ is undeserving of true love. Become a whole being on your own.
*** If you do not have anything connecting you to a relationship then let go and let yourself start a fresh. If you do have things connecting you, for example, beautiful children then remain strong for them. Be the bigger person and know that although you may not have a loving relationship with their father, it is your child’s best interest for you to still be friends, to do family activities together and to celebrate and enjoy the creations you both were so lucky to make together.
Here are 10 things that I am going to look back on this one day and see how far I have came and how much I have done since the universe allowed everything to shift.
- I am going to have so much more fun, I intend of having so so much fun with my two boys.
- I am going to live in a beautiful affordable home that my two boys and I deserve with our 3 lovely fur babies
- I am going to get a job that not only do I enjoy but I thrive in.
- I am going to take my beautiful boys on a plane. They are both scared but I know together we can overcome it and then they can be my travel buddies like I have ALWAYS wanted.
- I am going to find someone who enjoys my company and that just spending time together and enjoying life is enough.
- I am going to buy a New Car that I love.
- I am going to make sure that my boys know how much I love them every day!
- I am going to keep organised and make sure I keep and maintain a clean and tidy home.
- I am going to grow this blog into an amazing community of women that want to empower each other.
- I am going to continue to use the 10/90 rule and accept when I am upset but know that not only can I work through it, that I can turn it all around.
Love you All! x